Aviation Training Center, The maintenance organization Manufacture of engine parts and aircraft components
What we offer:
We offer courses for:
- Private Pilot License PPL (A),
- Commercial Pilot License CPL (A),
- Air Transport Pilot License ATPL (A).
PART -147: Training for mechanic's license:
- A. A1 - Airplane - turbine engines,
- A. A2 – Airplane - piston engines,
- A. A4 – Helicopter - piston engines,
- B1.B1.2 - Airplane - piston engines.
PART -145: The maintenance organization Manufacture of engine parts and aircraft components:
- Major repair and overhaul of engines for Lycoming, Continental.
- Major repair and overhaul of propellers for McCauley, Hartzell, Sensenich.
- Distribution of Aircraft parts and related products for various aviation manufacturers.
Also we offer production of refrigeration equipment and components for aviation industry.
What we are looking for:
Establishing business contacts within the worldwide aviation industry consequently increasing our aviation business network. We are looking for contacts and cooperation development with representatives of Flight Clubs, Aviation Training Centers, Private Aircraft Owners, Government Aviation Institutions and Authorities and others from the aviation industry.
- Equipment, Engines, Materials
- Equipment / Cockpit
- Avionics, flight management, communication, navigation, flight control
- Piston engines and other combustion engines
- Air screws, propellers, transmissions
- Production and process technologies
- MRO and technical services
- MRO, aircraft maintenance and repair
- MRO, maintenance and repair of components, devices and subsystems
- Conversion, retrofitting, modernization