List of exhibitorsback to list
Air Maintenance Estonia AS
Lennujaama tee 13
Air Maintenance Estonia AS (AME), located in Estonia at Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport, is a well established, dynamically growing Part-145 MRO.
We offer wide range of aircraft maintenance services. These cover Line Maintenance on numerous aircraft types, Base Maintenance on Boeing 737 Classic and 737NG, and from September 2012 we will expand the Base Maintenance capabilities with the Airbus 320 family. AME also offers support services such as aircraft component maintenance, Engineering services, AOG and 24hr customer service.
Currently AME is focused on expanding its capabilities and will have a new state-of-the-art three-bay hangar ready in September this year. In total we will have three main Base Maintenance lines and two additional lines for lighter checks and modification works.
back to list
Air Maintenance Estonia- Spa for your fleet
What we offer:
- Line Maintenance: B-737CL/NG, A320F, CRJ900, ERJ170/190, Saab-340, Fokker-50
- Base Maintenance: B-737CL/NG, A320F (Q4 2012)
- Component Maintenance
- NDT( non-destructive testing)
- Component and Logistic support
- Engineering services
- Aircfraft painting (Q4 2013)
We are concentrating our business on providing high quality services, ranging from consultancy to full scale Base Maintenance and overhaul.
AME is relatively small but flexible and reasonably priced MRO in Scandinavian and European market.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for meeting airlines and aircraft leasing companies.
- Equipment, Engines, Materials
- Equipment / Cockpit
- Avionics, flight management, communication, navigation, flight control
- On-board systems
- Suspension, brakes, wheels, components
- Engineering service
- Project support, project management
- Other engineering services
- MRO and technical services
- MRO, aircraft maintenance and repair
- MRO, maintenance and repair of components, devices and subsystems
- Conversion, retrofitting, modernization
- Testing and diagnostic systems for maintenance and repair
- Spare parts, parts management, logistics for commercial aircraft
Mr Lars-Olof Bolinder
Chairman of the Board