List of exhibitorsback to list
Orlite Industries Ltd
2 Ben Gurion
Orlite is a composite parts and assemblies manufacturer based in Israel.
Orlite was established in the late 1950s and is serving the Aerospace and Defense markets for many years.
Orlite has a wide verity of manufacturing technics, such as RTM, Autoclave, Fillament winding, hot and cold compression molding, tube molding and more.
Orlite Aerospace products:
• Aircraft Interiors such as kits for Passenger to Freight Aircraft Conversion, helicopter seat buckets and more.
• Aircraft ECS & Drain Ducts, the ducts manufacture in our special process that allow us to manufacture duct with multi openings in “one shot process”.
• Structural and Semi structural parts, such as fairings, doors, and Air-scoop. Radomes for business jets, UAVs and other applications.
• Defense aerospace, starting from UAV’s parts and external fuel tank inserts and doors, and all the way up to a complete UAV manufacturing and assembly.
• Pilot Helmets, shells for pilot helmets
back to list
Composite parts sub-assemblies and assemblies
What we offer:
we offer aircraft parts from exterior structural parts through Radomes, interiors, ECS ducts and more.
We offer a wide verity of manufacturing techniques such as RTM, Autoclave, Fillament winding, hot and cold compression molding, tube molding and more.
We are accustomed to working with wet layup as well as prepergs and with a verity of materials.
What we are looking for:
Raw materials manufacturers, fabrics, resins, adhesives, paints.
special equipment manufacturers for composites (ovens, machines) etc'
representatives in Europe, USA & North America, East Asia and more.
- Equipment, Engines, Materials
- General equipment
- General equipment for aircraft
- Production, materials, components and semi-finished products
- Structures for cell construction, components
- Composite and fiber-reinforced materials of all kinds, components
- Non-metallic materials
- Components, devices and subsystems
- Mechanical components, devices and subsystems
- Production and process technologies
Mr Jonathan Hulaty
Director of Marketing & Sales