List of exhibitorsback to list
CAB Costruzioni Aeronautical Bertola
VIA VITTORIO VENETO 26
CAB is a manufacturing company established in 1987 to guarantee a high quality metalwork production to the aerospace market through the production of sheet metal parts and machined parts.
The CAB's production has increased thanks to its management capabilities becoming a company with a vertical integration thanks to the Engineering, Design & Fabrication of Tools and Fixtures for the Assembly, Heat Treatments (Nadcap approved), Chemical Processing, Fusion Welding. That facility will be improved with the Passivation and the Sulfuric treatments soon and the Anodizing Primer and Paint are also included.
The Structural Assembly is another important capability that CAB is able to provide as well as AOG (Aircraft on Ground) and spare parts. CAB is certified UNI EN ISO 9100.
CAB is located close to the Venice's future aeronautical cluster.
back to list
Structural Parts Manufacturer & Special Processes Provider
What we offer:
1. Drafting/Drawing Generation
2.Water Jet Cutting Machine
3. Design and Fabrication of Mold Forming Tools, Fixtures and Jig Assemblies
4. Ground Support Equipment.
5. Machining: Milling 3/5 axis and Turning parts
6. Sheet Metal Parts Fabrication through Hydraulic press with banket rubber DIE
7. Structural Assemblies
Heat Treating Process
Primer Application and Paint
Fusion Welding of Metals
What we are looking for:
CAB would like to build a strong long term collaboration with aerospace constructors. We will be pleased to introduce our facilities and capabilities to procurements and supply chain managers in grade to evaluate the possibility to become an optimal candidate to provide vertical solutions producing sheet metal parts, machining parts and assembly.
CAB offers vertical solutions integrated with the quality and its competitive prices. 25 years of experience have established CAB like a solid company that continues to improve all its production processes becoming a best proposal to the aerospace market.
- Equipment, Engines, Materials
- Equipment / Cockpit
- Other cockpit systems and equipment
- General equipment
- General equipment for aircraft
- Production, materials, components and semi-finished products
- Metallic materials, semi-finished products, coatings, alloys
- Chemical products, paints, adhesives, corrosion protection, films, sealants, cleaning products
- Components, devices and subsystems
- Mechanical components, devices and subsystems
- Production and process technologies
- Production and manufacturing equipment
- Equipment and tools
- Engineering service
- Design, engineering, construction
- Module and mold construction/rapid prototyping
- MRO and technical services
- Spare parts, parts management, logistics for commercial aircraft
- Spare parts, parts management, logistics for military aircraft
- Equipment and tools for maintenance and repair
Ms Angela Vivas
Business Development Manager
Mr Rudi Bertola
Mr DANIELE BUOSI