List of exhibitorsback to list
HWG Horst Weidner GmbH
HWG Wälzlager, based in Renningen near Stuttgart, has been providing top-class quality for over 30 years!
We offer you tailor-made solutions for demanding requirements in modern drive technology in the 21st century.
HWG Wälzlager has an enormous range of articles in stock which are based on standard dimensions. HWG will uphold your product requirements for standard and special designs alike.
Research and development, design, modern soft and hard CNC machining as well as assembly, special lubrication and state-of-the-art testing and measurement technology under one roof guarantee the high standards of quality which we impose upon ourselves and which the certified DIN ISO standards demand from us.
We take great responsibility for our environment here at the threshold to the Black Forest and are certified according to DIN ISO 14001. Environmental management with modern plants and careful handling of our natural resources make for healthy jobs which are secure for the future. Innovative aspects and increased efficiency take the forefront in every design consideration.
Most of the bearings specified in our standard catalog can be offered from stock also in stainless steel material.
Our competent team will be pleased to attend your needs and realize the solutions that will be necessary for your application.
In a world that keeps turning faster, you need reliable partners.
We’ll be delighted to convince you of this with our products and solutions.
back to list
What we offer:
The following is an excerpt of our product range:
• hybrid and ceramic bearings
• bearings with special greasing for various applications also available in small quantities
• track rollers and cam rollers, also available in stainless steel
• customized bearings, also made of special materials
• complete units by customer’s specification
• various series and bearing executions up to an external diameter of 420 mm also available in stainless steel
• series 60.., 62.., and 63.. also with an external diameter over 100 mm
• four point contact bearings and crossed roller bearings
• miniature ball bearings in bore size 1 mm to 26 mm
• self-aligning ball bearings, also available in stainless steel
• thin section ball bearing series and dimensions not mentioned in the standard catalog
What we are looking for:
At on side to present the company HWG and the product range and on the other to get in touch with prospective customer
- Equipment, Engines, Materials
- General equipment
- Components, devices and subsystems
- Production and process technologies