Heavy Maintenance Facility in Mexico
What we offer:
Projects we have worked on are or actively involved in:
• Recycling B727s and CRJs
• Aviation part sales
• Lease returns for CIT, GECAS, Bancomext and Bombardier including developing the storage program and coordinating heavy/line checks
• Providing engine boroscope inspections
• Providing consulting Services
We are expanding our business to have our own EASA certified heavy maintenance facility in Sonora Mexico which will include various shops. Presently we have DGAC approve for A320 and CRJ and will be including new aircraft models as opportunities present themselves.
QET Tech Aerospace is focused on Quality, Environment and Timeliness. Our goal is to provide the fastest low cost maintenance possible.
What we are looking for:
We are looking to get certified as an EASA certified Repair Station to attract European airlines and international leasing companies to use our new facility for heavy maintenance including, storage and recycling.
Our strength is technical expertise and low cost manpower to focus on airframe maintenance. To succeed, we are also looking to develop our supply chain.
Let’s discuss how we can help you.
- Equipment, Engines, Materials
- Engineering service
- Validation, documentation, licensing
- Project support, project management
- Other engineering services
- MRO and technical services
- MRO, aircraft maintenance and repair
- MRO, maintenance and repair of components, devices and subsystems
- Conversion, retrofitting, modernization
- Testing and diagnostic systems for maintenance and repair
- Spare parts, parts management, logistics for commercial aircraft
- Spare parts, parts management, logistics for military aircraft
- Equipment and tools for maintenance and repair
- Other technical services
- Temporary personnel services
- Manpower recruitment