List of exhibitorsback to list
Accord Software & Systems Pvt. Ltd.
37 K R Colony Domlur Layout
Accord Software & Systems, a Bangalore-based company, offers Software and Electronics Engineering services as per DO-178B, DO-254 and DO-160F. Accord has more than 1,100 person years of experience in Avionics, spread across more than 10 different aircraft. Accord participated in prestigious programs like, Airbus A-380, A-350XWB, A-400M, A-320, A-330, A-340, Boeing 787 Dreamliner, MRJ, Sikorsky S-76, NH-90, India’s Tejas LCA and HAL’s Dhruv rotorcraft.
Accord offers complete life-cycle activities or partial life-cycle activities, like, design, development and Independent V&V (IV&V). Accord also has the production capabilities, making it a single-point vendor for all your Avionics needs.
Accord has 400+ engineers from Computer and Electronics background. It has a wholly owned subsidiary in PHX, USA and branches in Germany and UK. Accord can offer engineering services in off-shore and on-site models.
Accord also offers airborne GNSS Receivers.
back to list
Accord Software & Systems offers Avionics Engineering Services
What we offer:
1. Full life cycle of software and electronic hardware development/ verification engineering services according to Avionics standards (DO-178B, DO-254 and DoD-2167A)
2. Design and Engineering of real time embedded systems with FPGAs/ ASICs, Microprocessors, Digital Signal Processors
3. Obsolescence Engineering activities according to DO-254, Do-178B and ABD standards
4. Design and Engineering of analog as well as high speed digital circuits
5. GNSS Receivers, Hybrid Navigation Systems for automotive and handheld applications.
6. Algorithm development for customized Software radios, Secure Communication Systems, hybrid navigation systems
7. Engineering for mass manufacture
What we are looking for:
We are looking for OEMs in the area of Avionics and other components that require Electronics and Software as sub-components.
Accord will be able to bring in value addition, by reducing the costs and high-level quality and reliability.
Accord also offers GNSS Receivers for airborne applications.
- Equipment, Engines, Materials
- Equipment / Cockpit
- Avionics, flight management, communication, navigation, flight control
- Electronics, IT systems
- Components, devices and subsystems
- Electronic components, devices and subsystems
- Production and process technologies
- Production and manufacturing equipment
- Engineering service
- Design, engineering, construction
- Documentation, licensing, certification
- Testing, proofing and analysis
- Validation, documentation, licensing
- Project support, project management
Mr Raghavendra Kulkarni
Manager - Business Development