What we offer:
Verocel has more than 20 years of experience in software verification for the avionics industry. Through active participation in many standards committees Verocel is well acquainted with what the standards ask for and what certification authorities are looking for. The use of standard generic processes, specialized staff, and a set of specialized tools result in a diligent, reliable, and cost-effective service to our customers.
Consulting on any activity relevant to a software certification process, including the development of complete certification data packages ready to be presented to certification authorities.
VeroTrace, VerOCode, VeroSource, VeroStack, VeroLink, VerIMAx.
Customer specific tools for any type of configuration data, up to the aircraft level.
What we are looking for:
We would like to meet interested parties in the international Avionics industry who are obliged to certify their software/hardware to DO-178B/C, DO-297, DO-254, and related standards, and need external help to
• Offload their development teams from certification work
• Have their certification evidence developed by an independent company
• Get a worry-free certification package, fixed price, certification warranty
• Reduce certification costs
• Improve time to market
• Develop qualified tools or qualify existing tools
• Provide special expertise
- Equipment, Engines, Materials
- Components, devices and subsystems
- Electrical components, devices and subsystems
- Electronic components, devices and subsystems
- Engineering service
- Documentation, licensing, certification
- Testing, proofing and analysis
- Component testing and -qualification
- Measuring, testing, diagnostics, simulation
- Validation, documentation, licensing
- Other engineering services
- IT solutions and software